We offer a broad range of learning sessions, including:
(1) Dressing up in traditional Indian clothes
(2) Dressing up a the Trimurti (thee main deities) and their respective consorts
(3) Face painting, with inclusion of Hindu/Indian motifs
(4) Whole day conferences, based on drama, debate and moral & topical issues
(5) Role play & simulated Hindu ceremonies (e.g. weddings)
Please note: IES organises workshops and learning sessions to suit your school’s specific needs. Please do get in touch if you’d like to discuss them further.