We provide visitors to speak on Hinduism and related topics. By setting up a shrine and display, we can bring the temple to your school!
Presentations are highly interactive using a range of resources and artefacts.
We cater to all age groups from pre-school up to post-16; also to a range of schools, including special needs and the independent sector.
We aim to provide learning experiences and resources that are authentic, exciting and accessible.
A visit to your school may include the following options:
- General presentation (usually highly interactive)
- Setting up a display (with a shrine, artefacts, etc.)
- ‘Dressing up’ workshops
- Cultural presentation (dance, drama, music, etc.)
- Assemblies (anything between 5 and 60 minutes)
- Whole-day conferences
- Display of teacher resources (books ands artefacts)
- Sample of traditional food (prashad)
Guest speakers are seasoned practitioners within a Hindu tradition and also trained in educational principles.
Please note: the precise options available may vary from centre to centre, and at different times of the school year. Do contact your local centre for further details.